Countdown 1600 Front Light
1600 LUMENS OF OFF ROAD POWER
Mountain biking at night can be a magical experience that transforms your familiar trails into an entirely different world. Keep the magic alive by knowing exactly how much battery is left on each light level, so you’re never stuck out in the dark. The Countdown 1600 has an easy to read backlit digital display that tells you exactly how many minutes of light remains in each of the 6 power modes.
- No tools required
- Lithium-ion battery
- Waterproof to IP-67 standard
- Aluminum Construction
- Off Road Handlebar Mount
- 4 hour recharge time
- Lumens: Blitz 1600, High 1200, Med 600, Low 300, Pulse 300, Strobe 300
- Runtime: Blitz 1.3 hrs, High 2hrs, Med 4hrs, Low 8hrs, Pulse 12hrs, Strobe 12hrs
- Distance: High 131m, Med 98m, Low 69m, Pulse 60m, Strobe 60m
- 240g / 0.53lb
Meets ANSI FL-1 Standard
- This standard was created by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to provide consistent performance measurements for handheld lights. Although bicycle lights are not required to follow this or any standard, Blackburn believes in offering full transparency in how the output, run time, water resistance and other performance claims are measured.
Excellent Side Visibility
- Built in design features channel a bright hit of light to each side providing visibility to cross traffic.
- Charges via any standard USB port.
- Ingress protection rating or ‘IP Rating,’ is a techy way to describe the level of water and dust proofness a product has. This light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and is fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.
Off Road Mount
- Designed to be extremely steady and robust, yet sleek enough not to take up all the real estate on your handlebar. Quickly installs using aluminum thumb screw on bar sizes from 22.2 to 35mm
- Fully charges in 4 hours with a 2amp USB port (1amp port in 8 hours).
- This light features a super bright Blitz mode, plus High, Medium, Low, Pulse and Strobe modes. A backlit display counts down minutes of battery life remaining, according to each mode. When the light is on, push the power button quickly to toggle between the current mode and Blitz mode. Hold the power button to turn off in any mode, and the light remembers this mode when turning back on