Blackburn Front Light Dayblazer 400
€35.00 incl. btw.
Dayblazer 400 Front Light
AWESOME LIGHT. AWESOME PRICE.
Not too long ago a 400 lumen headlight for this price would have been a pipe dream, but now the DayBlazer 400 is a dream come true! Featuring eye popping BLITZ daytime running mode to grab the attention of cars, IP-67 submersability and ample side visibility, the DAYBLAZER 400 puts light where riders need it most.
- No tools required
- Lithium Polymer battery
- Waterproof to IP-67 standard
- 3 hour recharge time
- LED Charge Indicator
- Runtime: BLITZ 1hr (400 lumen), Low 5 hrs (200 lumen)
- Runtime Pulse/Strobe: 6hrs (200 lumen)/10 hrs (200 lumen)
Meets ANSI FL-1 Standard
- This standard was created by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to provide consistent performance measurements for handheld lights. Although bicycle lights are not required to follow this or any standard, Blackburn believes in offering full transparency in how the output, run time, water resistance and other performance claims are measured.
Excellent Side Visibility
- Built in design features channel a bright hit of light to each side providing visibility to cross traffic.
LED Fuel Gauge/Charge Indicator
- A small built in LED light indicates the battery level. Green = >75%, Orange = 75-25%, Red = <25%
Universal Light Mount
- The silicone mount fits diameters from 15-35mm along with a clip for clothing, bags or racks.
- Charges via any standard USB port.
- DAYBLAZER lights feature Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lenses that efficiently focus the light beam with a hot center and cool edges that allow the rider to see clearly down the road.