Dayblazer 125 Rear Light
HAS YOUR BACK, DAY OR NIGHT
Take the lane with the confidence you’re using the strongest tail light we’ve ever made. Featuring 3 focused LEDs, 270 degrees of visibility, and the 125 lumen BLITZ daytime running mode, the DAYBLAZER has all of your ride needs covered. Also, because of the narrow profile of the light and our unique mounting bracket, the DAYBLAZER 125 tail light can be mounted to just about anything you can think of from round or aero seatposts, to seat stays, to a rear rack, or your back pack.
- Charging cable included, no tools required
- Lithium-ion battery
- Waterproof to IP-67 standard
- TIR Lens
- LED Fuel Gauge/Charge Indicator
- Aluminum Construction
- 3 hour recharge time
- Runtime Solid: High 1.6hrs (120 lumen), Low 3 hrs (50 lumen)
- Runtime Flash/Strobe: 3hrs (125 lumen)/6 hrs (65 lumen)
LED Fuel Gauge
- The innovative LED battery fuel gauge/charging indicator is cleverly integrated into the power button of both the Flea and Super Flea lights. Now you no longer have to guess how much battery life is left, just follow the simple color code. Green = 100% – 75%; Orange = 75% – 25%; Red = 25% – 0%
Meets ANSI FL-1 Standard
- This standard was created by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to provide consistent performance measurements for handheld lights. Although bicycle lights are not required to follow this or any standard, Blackburn believes in offering full transparency in how the output, run time, water resistance and other performance claims are measured.
Excellent Side Visibility
- Built in design features channel a bright hit of light to each side providing visibility to cross traffic.
Front or Rear Compatible
- Can’t decide if you want to install on the front of the rear of your bike? Don’t worry about it, this product does both easily.